Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Want Ad

Married, white, female seeking friends in the Delaware area. Preferably females but would consider gay males. Must understand I have children to take care of on a daily basis. Likes include: music, tattoos, Sasquatch & wine. Dislikes include: white trash, excessive swearing, mullets & adult braces.

Maybe I should put this ad in the local paper. Or even better on Craigslist. Yeah... not so much. One day I hope to have friends where I live. So far it's not happening. I don't really miss living in Dearborn besides 3 things; family, friends & Arabic food. Those are very big things missing from my life. I'm lonely and have no options for good hummus for miles. I do well most of the times because I try to stay focused on my family but it would be nice to have a friend some days. Being this secluded turns me into a hermit. If I'm content living like this then that is sad. I should want more. I should want friends. And I do but I want my friends. People that already understand me. It seems so hard to start from scratch with someone new. Where am I supposed to find this "someone new" anyway? Walmart? I don't think so. My Walmart is filled with the most stereotypical white trash I've ever seen; mullets galore, 300lb women wearing spandex and knock off Ugg boats, people smacking their kids around while screaming "What the fuck are you looking at?" Ummm we're looking at the reason why people like you should be sterilized. I could go on and on. Am I supposed to become more like the locals? I'd rather be friendless. I guess for now I just have to rely on Paul being my only friend and having daily conversations with a 3 year old.

Edited to Add: I only shop at Walmart because it's the closest grocery store to me. I hate Walmart!

2 comments:

  1. Kara how dare you visit my walmart and not tell me!!! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I would totally tell you if I was in your area! Ya know I even checked when we moved up here if we were going to travel past you!

    ReplyDelete